- Super fluffy and moist - The perfect snack or dessert - Budget-proof - So much better than regular muffins - The oat crumb topping is SO good!
1. Sift all your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl add all your wet ingredients. Then mash blueberries until smooth.
3. Gently mix your wet and dry ingredients.
4. Add whole blueberries to the batter.
5. Gently fold them in with a spatula.
6. Pour the batter into greased muffin tins.
7. Add your simple golden crumb toppping.
7. Pop them into the oven for 30-35 minutes at 180°C/356°F
Enjoy! They're SO SO good - read all my expert tips in the full post!
Find more BLUEBERRY DESSERTS on myveganminimalist.com