Vegan Tropical Smoothie
A refreshing, easy-to-make vegan tropical smoothie bursting with flavor.
Measuring cups or scales
- 240 ml coconut water
- 2 oranges juice only
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 thumb ginger large thumb
- 1 pineapple
- 100 g frozen mango
Prepare your ingredients by cutting the pineapple into cubes and removing the skin from your ginger.
Pour coconut water into a blender. Add freshly squeezed orange juice.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Blend at high speed for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth.
Adjust the thickness to taste - add more liquids if required.
Serve immediately or keep refrigerated in an airtight container for later.
- Always add liquids first.
- Blend until completely smooth and no hard bits remain.
- To make your smoothie thicker, add more bananas.
- To make it thinner, add more coconut water (or just water).
- Best enjoyed fresh.
- If desired, serve with a handful of ice cubes.
- Place in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Alternatively, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for later.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 769mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 587IU | Vitamin C: 159mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg