Super Green Savory Spinach Crepes (Thin Pancakes, Vegan)
Savory green spinach crepes with basil, parsley & herbs. Super easy and made within 10 minutes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour also called plain flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk or other milk
- ⅓ cup fresh spinach
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley flat or curly
- ⅙ cup fresh basil
- 2 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optional: ½ tsp dry oregano, ½ tsp black pepper
FOR THE PAN
- ½ tsp olive oil or other oil
Add milk to your blender. Then add the rest of your ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Grease your pan with oil. Warm it up until hot.
Add approx. ¼ cup of batter to your pan. Swirl it around immediately.
Cook until the edges start to fold up and the crepe is easy to flip. If it's not easy to flip, it's not ready yet.
Then flip and cook for another minute on the other side.
Repeat until no batter is left.
Serve with your favourite vegetables or other toppings.
- I tested this recipe using grams/ml measurements. They are FAR more exact than cups and will bring better results.
- Both grams & cups measurements are available - simply click on US Cups or Metric under the ingredient list.
- Tip 1: Stir the batter before adding each crepe to the pan.
- Tip 2: Keep them warm by placing a lid or a large plate on top.
- Tip 3: Don't worry if you mess up the first one. You'll get the hang of it
- To prepare ahead - make the batter the night before, store it in an airtight container in the fridge & cook the crepes the next morning.
- To store - Stack the crepes & place them in an airtight container. Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To freeze - Let cool, then stack & freeze in an airtight container. Keeps for about 1 month.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 759mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1417IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 4mg