5-Ingredient Oreo Frappe Starbucks Style
This 5-ingredient Oreo frappe is a delicious twist on a classic recipe inspired by McDonald's & Starbucks. Easy to customize, refreshing & so simple to make.
Measuring cups or scales
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1,5 cups milk of choice i used unsweetened oat milk
- 5 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- crushed Oreos, chocolate shavings, sprinkles, ice cream, whipped cream
Add all your ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a cup.
Top off with whipped cream, chocolate sauce & more crushed Oreos (optional)
- Customize it according to your own preferences.
- Add extra sugar if desired.
- If you’ve left out vanilla, I would definitely recommend adding some extra sugar.
- Add a scoop of ice cream for a more indulgent result.
- Add other types of cookies if you prefer.
- Use decaf coffee if preferred.
- To serve - pour into a cup and enjoy immediately. Letting it stand at room temperature will make it less appealing.
- Drink it through a straw - it’s much more enjoyable that way.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 4mg