– ULTRA easy – No special tools required – No dairy products – 3 easy ingredients – High protein content
1. In a large mug or bowl, mix all your ingredients.
2. Line a large jar with a cheesecloth or linen/cotton kitchen towel.
3. Secure the cloth with kitchen elastic.
4. Pour the quark mixture into the jar.
5. Let stand - the water will collect in the jar & you'll be left with a thick quark layer on top.
With no dairy ingredients and maximum flavor, this recipe is simple, failproof & SO delicious!
Serve it in sweet or savory dishes.
And that just about wraps it up! Find the full recipe with ingredients list and expert tips on myveganminimalist.com