Vegan Iced Coffee Latte
Easy, refreshing, fail-proof iced coffee based on a cafe-approved method.
- 250 ml coffee left to cool - equals just over 1 cup
- 200 ml plant milk chilled - equals ⅞ cup
- 10 ice cubes or more
Prepare your coffee (any method is fine) and set aside to let cool.
In the meantime, fill a glass with ice cubes.
Pour chilled plant milk over the ice cubes.
Once cooled down, pour coffee over your milk and ice cubes.
Stir and enjoy.
- If you’d like to make the process even easier, brew a larger batch of coffee and refrigerate in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
- Be sure to add plenty of ice cubes - the more the better.
- Feel free to use any type of coffee and any plant milk (almond, soy, hemp, coconut, etc).
- Serve with ice cream, chocolate sauce and other toppings as a dessert.
Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 120mg